YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world. This is so exciting. Now I don't have to wait to hear all your news second hand from someone else (you guys don't tell me anything) Hope dad had a great birthday - I would do anything for some of your cheesecake right now!
seriously - i was telling tj about it and he wanted to know why i never make it. the fact that its a once a year event for you i thought was explanation enough!
YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world. This is so exciting. Now I don't have to wait to hear all your news second hand from someone else (you guys don't tell me anything)
ReplyDeleteHope dad had a great birthday - I would do anything for some of your cheesecake right now!
seriously - i was telling tj about it and he wanted to know why i never make it. the fact that its a once a year event for you i thought was explanation enough!
ReplyDelete